ENDEMIC ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Sales Representative to join our company focusing on cycling, outdoor and active brands. The right candidate has sales experience in the bicycle industry (or a relatable industry). An interest in sales and bicycling is essential. Experience with and knowledge of a cycling event or other events would be advantageous, but not necessary.
- 2 years of sales experience in retail sales, inside/outside sales, or in a customer service roll, preferably in the cycling industry
- Sell event sponsorships by developing relationships through in-person meetings, phone and email communications
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Contribute to broader sales strategy through the compilation and timely submission of regular reports
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Effective communication with clients, as well as strong follow-up skills
- Ability and willing to work on weekends
This position is full-time with salary with a commission structure on sales, and health benefits.