EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
RPM Events Group produces two major events -- the Colorado Classic pro bike race (August 16-19) and the Velorama Festival (August 17-19), a three-day celebration of cycling and music in Denver.
The Colorado Classic and Velorama Festival (“RPM Events Group LLC.”) are seeking an enthusiastic, outgoing, and self-motivated individual to act as the Street Team & Experiential Marketing Coordinator .
Essential Duties Include:
- Distributing marketing and promotional material to partners, music venues, bars and clubs, bike shops, etc. in metro Denver, Boulder and the Front Range
- Identifying and representing Velorama or Colorado Classic at music events, cycling events, sporting events, concerts, festivals and others through a booth setup, street presence or other experiential opportunity
- Personifying the Colorado Classic and Velorama Colorado brands to partners and public
- Speaking to the nature of the Events, and the company as a whole, in a thoughtful and professional way.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with partners, music entities and venues, etc. on behalf of the brands and the company
- Identifying and managing event staffers/street team representatives/interns
- Managing booth set-up and tear-down, staffing, and ticket sales transactions at activations, where appropriate
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Must provide vehicle equipped to transport large expo equipment and materials to and from promotional events, i.e. SUV, Hatchback, Station Wagon, Jeep, etc.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Occasional nights and weekends required.
- Occasional travel within the Front Range.
- Knowledge of music and entertainment industry in Metro Denver area.
- Previous street team experience.
- street team marketing: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License